This article aims to highlight the main differences between entrepreneurs' accounting and traditional accounting practice.
If you are a contract employee or a freelance company who operates a private limited company, you should really use a book-keeping company specializing in contract solutions for contract staff. For the following reasons, accountants should be taken into account:
1 – Professionals
Entrepreneurs' auditors give you the best advice on how to operate your company as the most tax-efficient contractor. You can access tax savings initiatives, such as the FLAT RATE VAT scheme, which can not be warned when applying traditional accounting practices.
2. Financial Consulting
Many entrepreneurial accountants provide financial advice on mortgages, pensions and insurance specifically designed for contractors and freelancers.
3 – Better Than
Generally speaking, the service provided by entrepreneurs by accountants is far more enjoyable than a traditional accounting practice. You will probably get a dedicated customer manager who can contact you regularly.
4. Take the weight off your shoulders
Entrepreneurs' accounts usually design personalized bookkeeping packages specifically designed for entrepreneurs who do not want the burden of accounting, tax and general administration. You will not find the package specifically for entrepreneurs if you use traditional accounting practices.
5 – fixed monthly fee
Entrepreneurial accountants can only advertise a fixed monthly fee. If you meet an accounting company that accounts for one percent of your traffic per mile! Entrepreneurs' accounts usually charge between HUF 80 and HUF 130 a month depending on the level of service.
Some of the billing features below Entrepreneurial Accountant :
-IR35 Contract Audits
Monthly or Monthly Payrolls for a Paying Director and an Additional Toll Employee
-Quarterly PAYE notice
-Qualiterly VAT Declaration
-Annual PAYE return; including P35 and P11D
– annual accounts (full and abbreviated)
– annual corporate income tax calculations and income
– annual ordinary personal tax return.
– Support for all secretarial affairs
– Deal with all regular correspondence of HMRC and the company house
– All mortgage / lease reference preparation
– Use of exclusive business financial services
– Full accounting
– simple financial records
– complete accounting service – easily forward all corporate paperwork
– make quarterly management accounts
– registered office service
– bill billing – send us a daily newsletter – invoicing our customer
– making weekly / monthly consultations; Highlights Director Payments and Available Profits
– Professional Compensation, Employer's Liability and State Liability Insurance
Source by sbobet