After setting up the foundation for the creation of a niche-based Internet business, "Be The Legend" Shawn Casey introduced the webinar audience in the next phase …
the strongest arguments for creating your business information product, as Casey and others practice, include:
- No physical inventory.
- Very high profit margins (85-100% for e-books, teleseminars, home courses, workshops, etc.)
- Ability to award higher prices and prizes as your reputation grows; learning potential that is not related to the physical distribution systems of goods.
- Allows you to strictly review and target potential customers and customers. Getting the first sales will always be the hardest, but building your win-win relationships will build a range of repetitive buyers.
- Low refund rate for digital products. The software is much more fascinating, but contains many administrative and technical headaches.
Outsourcing and Joint Venture (JV) Opportunities
Outsourcing can significantly reduce your personal workload and allow you
to focus on strategic planning and management of your business. You can outsource almost anything
including the creation of e-books.
Searching for a joint venture (JV) partner or association is a high level of outsourcing, as you
use an experienced marketer's experience to avoid learning – and everything – everything
Resell rights and back marketing
Resale rights for existing works are alternatives to the original creation of information products. You need to properly upload your online marketing earnings. Imagine – You have every right to keep all your sales. However, he may be very confused even for the most experienced marketer, "newcomers". (19459009), resale rights, master resale rights, trademark rights, etc. Ask for legal advice if you want to obtain such rights because laws are different across the globe and you definitely want to avoid filing a lawsuit for copyright infringement.
Your front-end product is generally a loss-making leader. It produces low profits, but that's fine, as its main goal is to get marketing "feet to the door". Primary product marketing is short-term victim activity to buy customers. The Heart of Success in Internet Marketing
for your back-end offers ; that is, all that can be sold after the acquisition of customers, provided it is related to the needs of the target market. With the "sweet spot" of customers, they experienced the regularity of how beginners become experts.
On Your Signs, Get Set, Go!
Shawn Casey's Starting Proposal? Create a content-rich "how" e-book for a hot target market, as you will always need current, relevant information that provides an action plan. Business success is measured by the Lifetime Customer Value (LVC) for each person who is spending their subscriber list and sales channel time. The LVC is measured by the following factors:
- Transaction frequency, ie the number of repetitive purchases.
- Direct references from all clients.
- Packets for sale.
- Serial purchases.
Read article for product trilogy learning:
- Shawn Casey Internet Marketing Cheat Sheet.
- The power of joint ventures.
- The biggest challenge for beginners.
- and many, LOTS, more …
———————————– ————— ———————————– —
Source by sbobet