Sending AR instructions is a standard accounting practice followed by many companies. However, submission of AR declarations requires time and effort while in many cases does not produce any beneficial effects depending on the size of the organizations. Large organizations can not issue statements without being asked and feel that this is just a waste of paper that has little impact on collections while a small business can be very useful. It's easy to disapprove accounts because small business processes are not as advanced as in larger organizations.
Briefly analyze the advantages and disadvantages of sending AR statements and decide whether it is important or not as part of the accounting process.
– AR Statements are a financial communication tool with customers. While most customers only pay for the bill, the statements really remind customers who know they are sitting in their work areas.
– Helping Customers to Accomplish and Resolve Documents
– Declarations remind you and customers have a chance to challenge the wrong fees of their account, otherwise they would not be aware. This helps in building customer relationships
– Sending AR instructions also helps calibrate migration to aggressive collection efforts. Otherwise, allow your clients an excuse to simply explain: "Well, I never got the bill."
– Many large organizations believe that AR Statement is merely paper and postal waste that has little impact on collections
– Some reports that claim claims are more interested in finding old credits, which are not concerned with the due date or due date.
– Some people believe that instead of sending declarations, the more personal customer contact can be more effective in over-paid accounts due. This can be done by phone, email or automated electronic email
– There are useful utilities that track your data and send automatic email reminders to your customers based on outstanding days. Unlike AR statements, there is no need for posting, workforce or human action in this method
The key to effective collections is to find out how your customer pays, a delivery document. Each office has its own process and unique system that A / R staff needs to understand and work on. The faster you provide, the faster you pay. This may require phone calls to pave the way as a track to ensure that you have everything you need and that it is written to the system. If you are currently making a statement, you can try not to send them for a month to see if anyone notice it or not. In sum, the value of the declarations depends on the position and the customers.
Source by sbobet