Energy use is becoming more popular as global warming and rising energy costs are driving people to try to find a way to reduce energy costs. The greatest effort of energy recycling focuses on the transformation of waste heat (combined heat and power generation) or mechanical energy (renewable braking technologies) into electric energy and ignores the greater potential of recycled waste electrical energy.
Large companies generate electricity to load a large number of consumers, often in several miles. This distance and the variety of customers served have very serious consequences for their effectiveness. They must be created;
- compensates for a significant amount of energy wasted by transmitting energy over long distances.
- creates a buffer that provides stable energy supply through frequent frequency fluctuations between actual energy needs. Thanks to the forward-looking generation, the only possible optimization is to tailor production to earlier usage trends … then add a margin to the stability of the distribution network. The added margin is a good thing, otherwise we know better the catastrophic power outages that occur when the generation fails to meet the actual need. Overcapacity to meet energy needs is central energy production but has a significant impact on consumers and the environment as well;
- Unnecessary energy has wasted, a privilege that increases our energy prices.
- conventional energy together produces pollution, so we actually produce more pollution than we needed to meet daily energy needs.
Here we know how ordinary people can translate the power of multiple generations of energy to fight energy costs and global warming:
I think the energy needed to generate energy is greater than needed, thanks to the largest energy consumers. To take advantage of unnecessary margins, you can use battery chargers to recycle electric energy and to store chemical rechargeable batteries. This energy recycling method results in so little energy in the energy grid that it does not result in energy producers compensating for energy production, enabling us to gain more useful energy without penalizing pollution and thus start using energy to recycle to reduce energy costs.
Electricity Recycling is a viable tool against environmental pollution and rising energy costs:
Many households have battery-powered toys, flashlights, and other devices, and often run out of low-cost batteries to transport the hard-earned money with gadgets they run with them. On the other hand, the high burning speed and hassles of frequently rotating disposable batteries scare some people afraid of giving children or seeing their children playing battery-powered games (they do not seem to think of other people!).
Solution: Three of my children have all their present flashlights and have been using them every night for the last three years. They sleep with them (fearing the dark) and stay there until morning. I replaced the rechargeable devices within a month after I realized how much money I was looking for for disposable products. I felt that my monthly bill did not change and the rechargeable batteries are still strong. Since then, children have been playing more than one battery and I'm not afraid. Some refillable items allow me to avoid purchasing endless flow of disposable substitutions.
We buy up to 1 or 100 disposable batteries, we spend too much money and waste too much on rechargeable batteries:
- The rechargeable battery cost is 8x for disposable products and  the battery is 20 times less recharge than disposable and 1000 times repeatable instead of charging; the same cost as the 50 rechargeable battery, but even if a fully charged rechargeable battery lasts for as long as a single-use, up to 1000 times rechargeable, up to 500 disposable.
This means that with the single battery life you can save the difficulty of buying 500 removable batteries, 88% (1-50% 2B8) will spend 500 more with 500 disposable batteries. But it does not stop there with batteries to reuse the energy …
The viability of recycling electric energy as a global warming weapon:
Electricity recycling with rechargeable batteries is an integral part of some power generation systems, especially home solar and wind power. It is interesting that centralized electricity supply is not possible for two reasons;
- Waste from the transmission lines does not render ineffective and the size of the elements satisfying such high needs is feasible and cost-effective.
Recycling of electricity is the best for the smallest decentralized energy systems, and this means that the average person can use it to overcome global warming. This is the following:
- Use small (100W or less) but more important requirements, such as portable devices and rechargeable modules.
- If possible, buy products that standardize battery types, such as 12V car batteries, AA cells, C cells, and so on. Standardized elements are more versatile, often share the chargers and each element, an emergency backup battery source for another that does not work properly.
- Recycle and store unnecessary energy if the utilization rate is fairly stable (late to early in the morning) to avoid generator production growth (refitting small appliances unfortunately enough for cargo to generate growth) and prevents growth from the co-generated pollution … more useable energy% 2B 0 pollution growth = less pollutant / energy unit.
- Recycle recycled energy for your convenience. Manufacturers and organizations use conventional energy generation to recover lost energy from processes and save money. This way of recycling electric energy gives everyone the power to increase the efficiency of centralized power plants by increasing the amount of useful energy without increasing the pollution. In our efforts, we reduce our own energy costs (we charge the battery 20 times less than the purchase of disposable batteries) and everyone has a zero pollution increase.
So, until we can free the ground from heavily polluting power, keep the recycling of electrical energy in our arsenal of tools to fight against rising energy costs and global warming. Take advantage of low rechargeable batteries and battery chargers to reduce energy costs and reduce pollution.
Source by sbobet