Significant subsistence costs exist between Oakville and Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. The resettlement forum at beyond.ca says that both places are a wonderful place to live, but Mississauga is easier to travel to downtown Toronto. Economic and retail reports list Oakville's income on average higher households, spending on pricier food and leisure activities. Increased demand continues to raise prices in Mississauga residential units, while Oakville real estate is relatively affordable.
Mississauga and Oakville are on the outskirts of southern Ontario. Jeff O'Leary, a local Oakville real estate agent, feels every city offers residents a variety of lifestyles. Europeans arrived in Mississauga at the beginning of the 1600s and bought the land from the local natives. Railway expansion helped the city as an industry power plant. Citibank Canada, Hewlett Packard and Target Canada are some companies with headquarters currently in Mississauga.
Oakville was founded near Dundas Street, an area originally intended for military use. In the immediate vicinity of the waterways, the shipbuilding center was built. Despite the fact that it had many refineries and vehicles, Oakville was a family-friendly city with many cultural and educational attractions.
Mississauga and Oakville are standing in front of the bend of Canada. According to information provided by the Mississauga Economic Development Office, approximately 31 percent of local residents obtain university-level education. In 2000, the city had the highest number of postgraduate qualifications and redeemed other major populations, including Toronto. During the same period, Mississauga's average household income was approximately $ 80,442 Canadian dollars (CAD) and $ 58,360 CAD in the rest of Canada
The 2001 Oakville retail and commercial service review describes local incomes by 157 percent above the average . Residents' annual salary of about 105 150 CAD was reported. Like the neighboring Mississauga, many people live in Oakville. City-Data.Com found that around 33 percent of local residents successfully completed the university.
Differences in Living Costs
Merriam-Webster determines the cost of maintaining standard of living to the standard of living for many products and services. Differences in residence in different areas are due to a number of factors.
- The venue plays a role in higher life costs. People are trying to reach the desirable areas, thus creating a demand for housing, goods and services. As a result, suppliers increase their prices
- Increased disposable income increases average life costs in a given area. Residual residents create a prosperous local market for luxury goods
- Living standard differences occur when the income level of a given area exceeds the local averages.
Numbeo. com offers pricing information on Mississauga and Oakville. People interested in relocating must consider the following:
- Purchases in local supermarkets may or may not be available depending on the item. The boneless chicken breast in Mississauga is $ 8 CAD, almost three dollars cheaper than the Oakville prices.
- Domestic and imported beers are cheaper in Mississauga. Local merchants pay $ 10 CAD for a Marlboro cigarette package. The same package pays $ 14 CAD in Oakville
- The gas, electricity and water utilities are $ 250.92 CAD per month in an average size Oakville home. The same monthly service in Mississauga is about $ 192.73 CAD
- One-bedroom apartment in Mississauga is more expensive than acquiring Oakville's residence ($ 1,100 – $ 1,325 CAD vs. $ 800 and $ 1200) Three bedroom apartments in the family friendly Oakville center are more expensive than centrally located Mississauga apartments ($ 2000 compared to $ 1,825 in CAD). Apartments in the suburbs of Oakville are considerably cheaper than Mississauga Houses ($ 1,175 and $ 1,600 CAD).
In Oakville, living expenses are considerably higher than the residence of the neighboring Mississauga. Long commuting times prevent Oakville real estate growth, but costs remain high for other products, including food and cigarettes. Talking to a Oakville real estate agent is invaluable when moving to an Ontario suburb.
Source by sbobet