If you're an online marketer and you do not sell your own information products, you really miss it. The problem that holds back most people is that creating a product seems too cumbersome.
The good news is that it does not take that hard. Albert Einstein once said:
Everything should be as simple as possible and not be made simpler. Now I'm comparing myself with the big brain. He had several brain power and creativity in one of the crazy hairs in his head like a good day in my brain.
But I think that while most Internet teachers make product development very difficult, there is a system that makes it very fast and easy.
Just a few steps:
1) Create a list of 7 suggestions that can be used to specify topics for this topic. Just brainstorm until you find 7 or more tips.
2) Add approximately 50 oral explanations for each summit. Explain the summit, provide suggestions on what to watch, etc. You know how to present your information product.
3) Now remove each peak and increase it to 300-500 words. You already have one head in step 2. Now you have a chapter.
4) Let's do the same thing with the other 6 tips, and now you have a 7 chapter eBook.
5) Make an invitation to learn more about learning.
It was not that hard, right?
Source by sbobet