Many people get stuck and try to write their first e-book. Many simply relinquish to write things that can result in multiple automated revenue streams. Writing my first e-book for many years was actually a very simple process. I've developed and improved this process and now I'm writing a valuable and content e-book on a weekend.
An example of what to do when writing the first e-book:
"I wrote my e-book last year."
Generally, these people are doing bad things.
- They do not have a schedule and they only depict their screen and the glance and the flashing cursor that seems to scream and have something good …!
- This person suffers from a very common illness called Perfectionism Gravatis. I know because I first discovered this disease myself. To be successful, you have to be allowed to perfection, because it is not perfect and needs you to become a perfecting enhancer.
Let me share with you some tips that make the e-book easier, more fun and simple.
- Start your story. Why and how did you participate in what you teach and share? This allows you to establish credibility and relationships with people and potential clients who resonate with you.
- Create a context for the content. It's important to make sure you provide the information base so people will not get lost from the beginning. By making it easy for customers to understand all the data, it makes them easier to use.
- Create a Why Draw Your Data. This is 5 to 10 steps, tips or facts about learned knowledge, information or process. That's why and what's your information, and this section is the frame that will hinder most of our How data.
- Now that you have filled in the way information is going step by step, you give a concrete recipe for what you teach.
- Put it together. Now, get all the information, buy a cassette, or use a free online recruiting service and talk your data as if you were teaching a real live person who really needs your information. It's written so there are some edits and you have your e-book.
Remember, your e-book is just the beginning. Once this is done, you can use the same information for other, more valuable products that you can conveniently sell to your home in your home.
Source by sbobet