Is there a problem with creating long selling letters that attract potential buyers to your site to purchase their 47 e-books? I'm sure this one of my dear hate this business! Sometimes there can be real pain, is not it? So is there an alternative? This is not for everyone, but it is.
What about a report you could sell, I'd say, instead of $ 7? There is no need for a large sales letter to sell the $ 7 report and will not write more days or weeks than an e-book. After a few hours, you can combine one or more of 20 or 30 pages of high-quality content with a few exercises and some tools.
How do I make money from a product that only costs $ 7? Well, that's simple enough. Think for a minute who sells more food, the best restaurant in town or McDonald's? Did not she need it for that moment? Less than a tenth of the price, the hamburger will sell a huge amount of carbonated Filet Mignon of 16 oz.
And that's the key. It will sell more products for $ 7 for $ 47. Hey, McDonald's sells millions of hamburgers a day. Imagine how many reports you can sell for $ 7. And for $ 7, it will not hurt your bank account. You would probably pay for $ 7 for coffee and donuts these days, so a $ 7 report is an incredibly affordable product.
Yes, I know, I hear. I went through it myself. Then I hate writing, What do I say, where do the ideas come from, how do I organize the information? How do the pros do, whether there is a magic formula for words from fingertips to keyboards? No, no, I do not know.
What do you need to create a large, even award-winning report? What is the recipe for fast and easy product manufacturing? Well, there are a few things you need to do.
- First, you need to get some ideas for the product report, topic. Make a lot of notes.
- You should then examine the subject and sort all the information in a logical order to be included in the report.
- You will then need to create a smooth text that links all the notes to dynamic, flowing sentences.
- It must be easy to read, highlight the most important points of your career and make sense to your client.
- Finally, you need to have a high quality report, cover page, copyright notice, statement of responsibility, header, footer, and graphics. What do you think you can do all this in two and a half hours? I certainly did not know that I took him all day (and sometimes half a night) when I started. It takes a lot of time for a report, just about giving up. But you can do that job within a few hours. I've had a lot of practice to get to the stage, but you can do it. I'm working on this blog in other ways with this fast turnaround.
Source by sbobet