Businesses are competitive with the core competencies in the real world. Basic competencies include design excellence and low cost manufacturing. Businesses aim to satisfy customers. Businesses need to increase the product with many features and process processes to meet customers. Customer Satisfaction is achieved by providing a valuable cash benefit.
At each stage of the process flow, add value depends on the cost of a particular process and the added value added. If the cost exceeds the detected value, or the perceived value is not significant, then businesses need to consider this process. Outsourcing is one way of solving business problems. This is a process by which a third party receives a process flow, and then uses the resources of any other added activity.
Increasing the purchase value depends on the criticality of the items purchased. In the inventory, 80% of the items are repetitive and non-critical. The remaining 20% of the items are critical due to the low cost of high cost, which means that large quantities of supplies are not needed. In industries such as cars, where supplier involvement in design and modular manufacturing is needed at an early stage, outsourcing makes no sense.
Outsourcing saves costs by reducing procurement costs, such as processing and labor costs. This is possible for third parties, as their core competence is shopping, and this is evident. Some outsourced activities are application management, contract management. Application Management includes the preparation of bids, bids and qualified bidders by inviting bids to projects. Contract management helps third parties handle non-critical items, such as office materials, contracts, and negotiations.
Outsourcing works well in private and public companies. Most providers have consultancy services and purchasing services. The fee structure is based on the flat transaction transaction fees and / or savings fees and the gains on the savings achieved.
Source by sbobet