* New technologies in wastewater management, the so-called Advanced Immobilized Cell Reactor technology, offer benefits such as:
* Up to 25% lower operating cost
* Up to 50% lower running costs
Up to 50% less maintenance costs
* Up to 90% less sludge production
* Up to 60% less footprint (even ground or roof)
* Fast Construction 6 weeks for small and medium plants)
* Provides high purity levels of treated water as follows: (i) BOD (biological oxygen demand): less than 5 mg / liter,
COD ( Chemical oxygen demand): Less than 60 mg / liter (or better)
* All input specifications for wastewater from large companies / cities / cities are met.
* Small dimensions for industrial and household applications.
* Small size, non-slip shape
* Easy to install at small homes, in individual / small businesses, such as car wash, bakeries, restaurants, mini hotels, etc. and plants in rural areas.
* Install sludge treatment model or household sludge suction model
* Can be used to facilitate the reuse of water for purposes such as golf courses, toilets, gardening and washing.
* Or simply lower the treated water to fill the groundwater.
In addition, it is cost-effective to apply small plants with this technology anywhere in the world, mostly native, and meet local requirements. This technology has been successfully implemented in many places.
Advanced "Immobilized Cell Reactor" technology can be used to treat household wastewater. Organic, inorganic chemicals and the presence of pathogenic and non-pathogenic organisms constitute the household wastewater compound. Traditional biological treatment systems do not remove dissolved organisms and microorganisms satisfactorily. In addition, systems are not efficient enough to recycle water.
Integrated biological and chemical oxidation occurs in a single reactor. The reactor consists of a high column filled with activated charcoal. Activated carbon immobilizes with kemo autotrophs. Oxygen required for oxidation of organisms in wastewater is transported from the bottom of the reactor as compressed air. The countercurrent movement of liquid and air streams allows the oxidation of dissolved organisms and the desorption of the transformed products, so that active carbon is maintained throughout the operation. The "Advanced Immobilized Cell Reactor" treated household wastewater system reduced BOD by 94%, COD by 90% and sulfide by 100%.
* Technique additionally has some limitations:
* Percentage Index Is Smaller than Sand Filters
* Maximum Organic Load Rate Allowed Limited
* Performance is limited by the presence of suspended solids in wastewater.
* Anaerobic treatment is a major measure before proceeding with the Advanced Immobilized Cell Reactor & Reactor to reduce viscosity of waste water and eliminate colloidal solids.
* There are more modules needed to handle huge volumes instead of a single module.
All in all, the Advanced "Immobilized Cell Reactor" technology is widely applicable. BOD and COD have estimated at reliable levels the organizations derived from the leather clothing manufacturing, textile yarn dyeing, the sago, the chemical industry and the pharmaceutical industry.
Source by sbobet