A modern city's business map to reach a larger market with a video production company. The video is now officially the most popular corporate communications tool. The 2016 KPCB survey predicts that visual content will account for 74% of Internet traffic by the end of 2017.
The Animoto report looks at 7 billion videos a day on YouTube and Facebook, and more than 70% is shared. According to the same report, a quarter of a customer loses interest in a brand that does not contain visual content on your site. More than 75% of online customers believe that a product ad is important and helps them to make a better decision.
Saves money in video implementation One of the most important concerns is the cost of doing business. Small and medium-sized businesses in the city are already struggling with other financial costs and feel that taking professional video recorders for video production is an unnecessary cost.
To invest in a local video campaign, strategies to save money:
- Use a full-service company: you need to search for a company that offers a one-stop shop for every movie solution. These are corporate / brand / explanatory / promotional / educational / training and event videos. Other services should also be offered: videographers, 2D / 3D animation and editing. Using a company saves costs as it can look for a more profitable business.
- Exploit your colleagues: One thing local brands are forgetting is that viewers really want to see the true nature of their business. The staff in the production not only saves money but also creates an emotional connection with the target audience.
- Detailed Plan: Cost reduction should be avoided by intensive planning. Focus on all content development phases, including short presentation of the project, Meeting Meeting, Action Plan (PoA), script development, casting, production schedule, editing and editing. You should never compromise on quality because it is even more costly. Instead, focus on each section and avoid costly modifications.
- Use the resources available: No one has said that you have to choose this world for the project. Instead, look for free space and resources to reduce costs.
- Short and focused productions: Avoid long-term videos because viewers lose interest and do not share. For example, a short and targeted ad immediately communicates and enjoys better ROI.
Other cost reduction strategies include developing different projects at the same time as a long-term marketing campaign for economies of scale. If the budget is scarce, do not miss the animations and reduce the graphics, but care about the content. Whatever you do, make sure you stick to the action plan. All aspects must be in line with brand philosophy.
Source by sbobet